PolarTREC Updates

Featured Video

Latest Journal

Science Update We have finished our sampling in this area of the Drake Passage and are heading...

Latest Comments

Hi Jason - check out the journals titled First Cast or CTD to find out more about the equipment used to collect the water. Nisken bottles can vary in size. We have bottles that hold between 10-15L...
90% of their diet is krill, so that leaves 10% for other sources. These can be fish or squid. On 2016-09-26 18:59, PolarTREC wrote:

From YouTube

Recent Resource

Article
30 August 2016
Press release from the University of Rhode Island highlighting the work of Dr. Bethany Jenkins and the Southern Ocean Diatom expedition.