XI International Symposium on Permafrost Engineering
Conferences and Workshops
5 September 2017 to 8 September 2017
Symposium themes include:
- Permafrost as foundation, enclosing and construction material.
- Physical, thermal and mechanical properties of permafrost and their changes due to external loads.
- Control of engineering properties of permafrost soils during construction and service life of projects.
- Urbanization in permafrost regions: experience, problems and prospects.
- Construction, operation and maintenance of linear, mining and hydro-engineering structures on permafrost: case studies, problems and prospects.
- Engineering site investigations and construction technologies for permafrost regions.
- Regional climate changes and permafrost response.
Abstract submissions are due by 29 December 2016.